ARE YOU PARENTING A CHILD WHO HAS ADHD AND OFTEN FIND YOURSELF AT ODDS WITH YOUR CHILD?
Is there too much conflict and chaos?
Are you tired of the frustration?
Need help setting boundaries and motivating your child?
Parenting instincts alone are often not enough to help your child keep daily life manageable. Parent education, coaching, and support are a crucial part of helping families manage the often challenging journey towards adulthood. Using a combination of education and coaching, this workshop will help you develop specific tools, techniques, and strategies to:·
- Reduce chaos and challenging behaviors
- Set realistic and effective rules and boundaries
- Help your child capitalize on their strengths and increase self-esteem
- Reduce homework stress for you and your child
- Help your child manage frustration
“This workshop is just the right blend of education, insight, support, and sharing.” Register and reserve your spot today!
January 31, 2017, to March 14, 2017, from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Led by Marcia Hochman, LMSW, MPA, Parenting Coach and Professional ADHD Parent Coach Trainer with over 25 years of experience working with parents, children, and families
Call 212.799.7777 ext.111 with any questions